Thursday, August 21, 2008

WT180 Just a Note


Good Morning!!!

Today marks the 2nd day of *Little Paper Shop's* Sneak Peak Preview.

Julia has designed this beautiful *Tree Stamp* called*Chirp* - it has a lot of beautiful extras....All the *new* Set's will be available August, 26th!!!

I have used the Sketch from Jen del Muro to create my card plus the wonderful WT180 Challenge -All Torn up!!!

I have started out with a Very Vanilla base and added a Chocolate Chip CS. On top of this CS I have added the SU retired DP *Outlaw*. Next I have pierced around the edges and did some *Faux Stitching*.

The main image was inked up with Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip Ink and Markers. I have torn the Chocolate Chip CS to my liking before I have added the main image. The sentiment and the *Tree* image were raised with Stampin Dimensionals. Then I have added the Sage Shadow circle according to the Sketch and added some medium Copper Brads.

Hope you like it??? ~TFL~!!!

If you have time please swing by all the other talented ladies.....

15 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful job, I love your cool colors.

Giovana said...

Awesome card Silke!!!
God bless
Giovana

Julia said...

Gorgeous color combo for this set!

Bonnie said...

This is awesome Silke!! Love those torn edges too.....I need to get over to the challenge today and check it out!!

Renée said...

how pretty, Silke!

Julia Aston said...

I love the colors and DP that you used on this Silke! fun tree stamp!

Bev said...

First off, I love the card.
Second, thanks for the comment on my Nutella post. :)
We ate it as kids in Venezuela too..it was like peanut butter, ya know? :)
Hugs to ya lady,
-Bev

Allison Rankin said...

Neat mix of elements and I like that you actually mixed up the colors on your tree stamp!

Sara Mac said...

Another great card Silke! I love that swirly tree. How cute! Love the color combo too.

Angela said...

This is just beautiful Silke! This set really looks great with these colours. Wonderful card.

Janette said...

really nice, great dp, image and sketch all combined makes for a great card!

Anonymous said...

Hi Silke: Fabulous color combo. Love the layout and the tearing . . . guess I have to get in on the "tearing" challenge. I rarely do it but you made it look perfect.

Anonymous said...

I am lovin' that tree ... fabulous card.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so perfect!! LOve it!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Totally cute! Love the colours and papers you chose!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......