Thursday, August 28, 2008

WT181 Beautiful Flowers


Hey you all!!! Hope you are having a great week so far???

Today I made sure that I read the whole WT181 instructions before I got started... LOL - so I wouldn't mess up again....!!!

When I was a *Guest Architect* for *Innovative Stamp Creations* - Betsy Griffin the owner - was so generous to mail me a whole bunch of her gorgeous Stamp Sheets....and one of them is called *Beautiful Flowers* - I have not had a chance to use it unit I have seen today's
WT Challenge and I thought it would be perfect to color this particular image.

I've used the Watercolor Pencils from SU and added this *Color Float* (Delta) to shade and highlight my image. You can buy this product at Michael's.

My card measures 4" x 4". I used Whisper White as my card base. Then I added Basic Black plus Tangerine Tango CS.

The fun part is after I used the *Color Float* with the lighter Red from the Watercolor Pencil it's a perfect *Tangerine* match - wahhhhoooo!!! I also added some Dazzling Diamond Glitter in the center of the flowers. The gorgeous Brad is from *Anna Griffin* and the Black Satin Ribbon is from Walmart!!!

Hope you like it??? ~TFL~

13 comments:

JAR said...

Beautiful and vibrant! Love it!

Sara said...

Gorgeous! Your coloring is wonderful and vibrant. The black accents the colors so well.

Pegg S said...

This is stunning!! You are so talented!

Antje said...

Great coloring... love the ribbon and that brad you used. I am amazed how you always make it, to use a white base....GREAT!!

Jackie Pedro said...

You are truly amazing, Silke! This card is gorgeous!! Love the tangerine and black together!

Cindy Haffner said...

Outstanding, beautiful work.

peanutbee said...

Oh yeah, I do like it. Perfect match to Tangerine, you're right. Such an eye-catching card with the black and tangerine. Wow!

Amy said...

Smart, sassy, gorgeous, clean...all my favorites! Bravo, Silke!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Gorgeous!! I love it!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Such a beautiful card, Silke!! Great coloring!

Karen W said...

Beautiful card as always, thanks so much for all the inspiration you give us all and the time it takes to do this.

LOUISE said...

What a truly beautiful card Silke, love it! Louise x

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful Silke! You make me want to pull out my watercolour pencils...gorgeous image and great colouring!