Sunday, September 21, 2008

FS85 We Three Kings


Hey everyone!!!

My SCS friend Shannon was chosen to be today's Featured Stamper #85 - YEAHHHHH!!! Congrats Shannon - I really admire your gorgeous creations!!!

I must say I was soooo thrilled for Shannon - she is one of the sweetest persons on SCS and a *Challenge Chaser* just like me...he,he,he!!!

I have to tell you really quick that Shannon and her mother Neva live also in Southern Georgia and I hope one of these days we'll get together.... I can't wait!!!

As you saw with your own eyes Shannon has a wonderful gallery and I'd chose to case this card.
Since today is a crazy day for me....I'm already half way out the door - I've tried to keep it very simple.....
I took my inspiration from the main image and used my brand *NEW* Our Daily Bread Designs Set called *We Three Kings* that will be released October, 1st!!!
The changes I made are:
***** Used different layout,
***** Different colors - Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
***** Added Satin Chocolate Chip Ribbon and Copper Brads
Have a wonderful remaining weekend!!! ~TFL~

9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So striking.

Julia Aston said...

This is beautiful in the brown Silke! What a terrific image and you are so good with your ribbons! I love this card!

Unknown said...

This card is stunning!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just gorgeous Silke!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful! Love that you chose not to colour the wise men...they look fabulous as is!

Renée said...

ooooh, Silke, this is WONDERFUL! I was wondering what ODB would come up with for Christmas! You can bet I'll be looking on release day to see what's comin'.

Sarah Gough said...

Beautiful simplicity Silke, love it!

Lisa Kind said...

This is gorgeous! I love that stamp and what you did is so simple but it is really striking! Lovely!

Jami said...

Gorgeous! I love the contrast of the chocolate and white, and that bow is so yummy!!

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...