Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Sunday!!!

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend???

The girls and I had a fun day shopping on Friday....and let me tell ya - they really know how to shop...I was ready to drop - LOL!!!

Saturdays are usually busy at the *Ledlow's* too....I'm so ready for the girls to go back to school on Monday - oh yeah!!!!

Remember I was telling you that we have some great stuff cooking over at the *There She Goes* for you??? If you want to start participating in the fun.....let me ask you a question?!?

"If you could ask a There She Goes DT member one question, what would it be?"

I will pick my favorite out of your posted comments and pass it on to Jessica...I know she'll make it worth your while!!!

You can play until this upcoming Monday, 6:00 pm!!!

Make sure to sign up for the *TSG Newsletter* over on Jessica's blog so you don't miss all the details!!!!

Have a wonderful Sunday!!! Hugs ~Silke~

14 comments:

Patti J said...

Silke, I love your tag card. The colors are beautiful, and I can't stop looking at the beads in the center of your flower! What a fun idea!

Anonymous said...

OK....so I guess I have to think of a different question than what I asked on Denises's blog....

My question... "what is the hardest thing about being on a design team?"

Looking forward to see what you guys have in store for us...
hugs...

Caryl P said...

I was just thinking back to how I started on this crazy adventure. So my question would be "What got you started in stamping?"

Simone said...

How many hours do you think will you use per week for this DT (without stamping a card - this is fun I think *lol* )?
Greetings from Germany
Simone

Janet's Joy said...

My question is: What is your favourite "There She Goes" stamp set and what did you create with it that is your favourite?

inkedx2 said...

Here is my question:

When you apply for a design team, how do you decide which cards/projects to submit?

Robbie

Elaine said...

I do have a question:

When you have a deadline for projects on your design team but have no ideas coming into your head, how do you overcome that roadblock?

boynecitygrl said...

How to become a DT member? If you dont have their stamps. :o)

Anonymous said...

I would like "the dirt" on how it all "works"???? As a design member, are you sent the materials (stamps, embellies)?, are you told what type of card to make or some type of challenge?, and then are you given a dead-line? DO TELL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello, my question would be ... how can we convince some in the stampin' community that other very AWESOME stamp companies exist?!!! I have stamping buddies that will NOT venture out beyond one catalog. UGH! I've recently started sending them cards using very "foreign" stamps. Oh, I've risked friendship! What do you think?
shecop@charter.net

Bev J. said...

My question: How do you come up with new ideas to keep your stamps from being just another cupcake, etc. set?

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

My question would be do ever just draw a blank when it is time to create your samples?

n2kids said...

I've always wondered about the story behind the name "There She Blows". So I guess my question is where did the name originate? Why are the stamps called "There She Blows"?

Donelda said...

Here is my question - What do you use for inspiration when you need to create a design team creation but are lacking your creative mojo??

and...I love TSG stamps!!!

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...