Wednesday, April 1, 2009

CC212 Truly Thankful....

Hey you all - happy *April Fool's Day*!!!

My day went by too fast yesterday and I never had a chance to post this card I created for the CC212.....

Emily has chosen these colors - Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip and Riding Hood Red. Well some where along the line I had a hard time fitting the Red in - LOL?!? So I decided just to add a touch of it to the inside of the flower!!!
This gorgeous brand new *Passion Flower* Set is from Innovative Stamp Creations!!!

I inked it in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with Copic Markers - G94, E47 and RV11 (which matches the Pink Pirouette perfectly!!!) plus a touch of Riding Hood Red.

The card itself measures 5 1/2" x 5 1/2". I layered the Chocolate Chip and the Pink Pirouette CS onto my White (PTI) card base. Next I tied the yummy Satin Chocolate Chip Ribbon around before I added the colored image. The sentiment is from the same Set and I also inked it in Memento Black. Of course I had to add my fab Silver Pearls at the end - LOL!!!

I also made a cute little candy box with it the Bigz Die Cut Box#2. The same flower image was inked in Pink Pirouette onto the same color CS. I added some more yummy CC Satin Ribbon and voila a sweet little giveaway.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment!!! Have a great day!!!

Hey guess what - I'm hosting the April OCC Challenges so make sure to stop by to see me again on Saturday!!!

15 comments:

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

This card is wonderful. I love this flowers.
Annette

Denise Marzec said...

This is gorgeous! Wow, what an incredibly artistic flower. I love that you paired that pretty brown satin ribbon with it and the candy box makes it such a great gift set. AWESOME!

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful Silke, love that rich chocolate ribbon.

Unknown said...

Love the colors with the gorgeous flower image! What a striking design!

Can't wait your OCC hostess of the month of April:)

America said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Stunning card. Funny you, trying to hide the red. Lol.

Have a happy stamping day and a Happy April Fool's Day.

Trish in Wisconsin

Jackie Pedro said...

This is gorgeous, Silke! I love how you used these colors!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Gorgeous as always, Silke!!!! I love that image. Hugs, Sabrina

Alex said...

Beautiful!!! I love that yummy chocolate ribbon and that big flower is gorgeous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

jami {sgtStamper} said...

Gorgeous flower - and gorgeous layout!! Love these colors!!

Unknown said...

Stunning as usual Silke. It's so clean and so rich.
I love it.
Viv xxx

Jerri Kay said...

I love that stamp, it's gorgeous! A very beautiful design, cleam and simple lines, just fabulous Silke!

Mary Fish said...

Always classic, always beautiful. Hugs, Mary

Bev J. said...

Beautiful card and flower in such pretty colors.

Savitri said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love the clean lines and your coloring is amazing!!! WOWSER!! The pink and brown combo's one of my favorite. So pretty!!!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......