Wednesday, January 6, 2010

CBC82 For All You Do, CC252 Treemendous

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!

I have two cards to share with you today!!!

First up -  my sweet blogging friend Robin Kirkpatrick invited me to be a Guest Designer for today's Belli Challenge - CBC82. Thank you Robin for inviting me!!!

The Challenge is all about adding *Glitter and Rhinestones* to your card or project...how could I have said no to this awesome Challenge - right?!?

Here is my take on it......




I couldn't help myself but to use the awesome SU Set - For All You Do again :).  If you missed the cards I've made with  this Set then click HERE and HERE.

The colors were inspired by a color combo from the SU Catalog - Real Red, Crushed Curry and Basic Gray. Aren't they fun together???

I added some Dazzling Diamond Glitter and Silver Pearls to the flower petals and the embossed
butterfly. Hope you like it???

Please make sure to check the creative Belli Challenge Design Team - AnneCeal, ChrisDebbie, FernHolly, JennyJoan, Robin and Steph.

Hope you all join us in playing this fun Challenge?!? Have fun!!!

*****************************************

My second card was created  for yesterday's CC252 - using Bermuda Bay, Certainly Celery, Handsome Hunter.  The dessert option was to add Pink in any other form then using Cardstock!!!

These were some really tough colors, but I really like how they look together!!! Betty just knows how to mix them up!!!




I used a this cute Treemendous Stamp Set from There She Goes.

The tree itself was inked in  Handsome Hunter. The little flowers were inked randomly with the CC colors and  I added some small Silver Pearls in the center. To finish the card off I added the Melon Mambo Ribbon with a White Button and Pink Scrap Floss. Voila!!!

Hope you get a chance to try these awesome colors yourself!?!?

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by today!!!


~Supply List~ 1st card

Stamp Set:  For All You Do ( Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Real Red, Crushed Curry, Basic Gray
Cardstock:  White, Crushed Curry 
Design Paper:  Real Red Design Patterns
Accessories:  Basic Gray, Dazzling Diamond Glitter, Silver Pearls, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals


~Supply List~ 2nd card

Stamp Set:  Treemendous (There She Goes)
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Certainly Celery, Melon Mambo, Handsome Hunter
Cardstock:  White
Design Paper:  Bermuda Bay Design Patterns
Accessories:  Melon Mambo Ribbon, Silver Pearls, White Button, Pink Scrap Floss

33 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my word! Two beautiful cards to make me fell all summery Silke. You are SO good at creating a clean and pretty cards. I'm still jealous! LOL
Hugs Viv xx

Andrea said...

wow, ich weiß gar nicht was ich sagen soll. Die Karten sind ja schon wieder so schön. Und schon wieder eine so schöne Idee mit dem Lieblingsstempelset.

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Fabulous cards, my friend! Love your glittery flowers and the way you popped them up. Thank you so much for being our guest designer this week - you're the best!

Your color challenge card is fantastic - the little flowers are a great way to incorporate the challenge colors . The silver pearls in the centers are perfect. You are single-handedly keeping the silver pearl manufacturers in business!!!

Fern said...

WOW Silke, beautiful cards!!! Love that "For All You Do" SU Stamp Set, beautiful and fun colors and love the glitter and pearls!
And the second card is gorgeous! Love the tree with the bling, and the colors are beautiful together! Thanks for being our Guest Designer here on the Belli Challenge this week!!! Hugs :o)

Dawn B. said...

Silke these are so pretty.. I need to get my Treemendous stamps out and use them..That card is fabulous. Love these. Hope you have a wonderful week.

Carol L said...

OMG these are gorgeous! The flowers on the first are awesome, but that tree!!! WOW, WOW, and WOW again! Beatiful cards g/f!!!! I'm loving all the details on both!!!

Cheryl said...

Good morning Silke! Your first one makes me want to ink up my For All You Do set too and use it again! I used it a lot when I first got it : ) Love your embossed flowers and that gray ribbon is perfect.

That second card is really neat..I love that image...you did a fantastic job on it, and I love your border and that MM ribbon : )

Lovely Linda said...

HI Silke - these cards are both gorgeous! I love the amount of white you always have on your cards - they are so crisp and clean - why can't I do that! LOL! Both of your cards are done in gorgeous colours - Well done Silke - you are amazing as usual! Thanks for sharing - I love seeng your work! God bless you my friend! {{{HUGS}}}

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Silke, how wonderful to have you play along with us in the Belli!! You always make such beautiful cards, and this one is NO exception!! I love the glittery beads you added to the simple flowers and butterfly!! Gorgeous!

Cindy Haffner said...

These are GORGEOUS Silke, I'm loving all the white.

Chrissy D said...

Two stunning cards Silke! Thanks so much for joining us as a Guest Designer with the Belli Challenges!!

Taylor said...

Oh my goodness...these are gorgeous! I absolutely love your color combinations...always so bright and fresh!

Holly said...

Oh Silke! I am thrilled that you are our guest designer for the Belli Challenge this week. I've loved your clean and elegant style for several years now, and I'm just tickled to death that you created one for the Belli Challenge.

Your flower card is gorgeous. I love those tiny silver pearls on the flowers and butterfly! I had to peek at your color challenge card, and I see more of those beautiful silver pearls on that tree. Wow - love those tiny flowers on the tree in those bright colors. I needed that pop of color on this gray and dreary day.

Anytime you want to play with the Belli Girls, you're more than welcome to come join the fun! Thank you so much for your beautiful cards today, Silke!! :-)

Joan Ervin said...

Hey Miss Silke...your cards are FABO!!!! The glittery flowers on your belli card are sooo pretty!!! Love the colors you used and the tiny silver pearls look awesome!!! Love your color challenge card, too...the pink just pops off the screen....Beautiful work, gf, and thanks for joining us on the Belli blog this week!!!!!!

Pam Varnell said...

Wowzers girl, these are both fantastic. Love, love, love them both. Hugs!!

Barbara said...

Gorgeous cards, Silke!! You *really* rocked that color challenge!!

Sabrina Jackson said...

OMGosh, Silke, those cards ar absolutely breathtaking, girl!!!! So delicate and pretty!!!! What masterpieces they are!!! Hugs, Sabrina

Yvonne Hagane said...

I am always amazed by your colors and exquicite details Silke. Gorgeous, gorgeous cards!!!
I also wanted to wish you a HAPPY new year!!
Hugs.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty!!! So pretty in your signature Silke fashion of clean and fresh!

Amber Hight said...

WOW! These are PHENOM Silke! Love them, especially the second one! GOrgeous tree and design:)

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Both are so sweet, happy and beautiful Silke!! Love the colors and as always, all your fabulous little details!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

the first is gorgeous....and the second...well..the attention to detail makes it fabulous

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! I absolutely love the image in the second one! Your colors are fabulous, and I always enjoy the clean lines of your cards!
Smiles,Deena

Danni said...

These are such beautiful cards! Love them!

Connie M. said...

Oh my, Silke!! Both cards are just so amazing! The touch of bright colors just pop off both of the cards!!

Denise Marzec said...

A glitter and rhinestone challenge...oh YEAH, that has *Silke* written all over it! Love all your details on both cards! :)

Unknown said...

Oh my, oh me, oh my! Silke - both cards are so so pretty!! You ROCK with the flower stamp set! The tree is absolutely gorgeous with those pretty flowers!!

Kathy Jones said...

Both of these are fantastic Silke!!! Love the colours and dimension and pearls of the first and the second one is just soooooo cool!!! Love that tree with all the different colours and pearls!! Gorgeous work!!

Maggie said...

Beautiful cards Silke. I just love your style! *wink and a smile*

Marisa said...

Siiiiiilke!!!! Cut it out LOL! Another gorgeous card with that set I'm trying to avoid having to buy! What am I going to do with you LOL! Great colour combo and I love the texture on the butterfly. Loved the second card when I saw it on SCS and loving it just as much again here. The mini flowers are fabulous (Mike's mini flower punch by any chance?) and the silver half pearls in the middle are perfect.

Leslie Miller said...

Love both of these, Silke! The pop of color on the white with those cute image -- perfection!

Jenny Gropp said...

Here you go again --- tempting me and my wallet. I always admire that funky tree from TSG every time you use it.
Great cards Silke!!!! Love the bold colrs with the white -- you do this like no one else!!!!
Brrrrrrrrrrrr. Hope your not freezing. Don't we live in the south -- what's up with this crazy cold.

Anonymous said...

Wow, sehr schön!! Dass die Farben eine Herausforderung waren, glaube ich gern! Aber super gemacht und niedlicher Stempel! Ich hoffe du hattest einen guten Start ins neue Jahr! Viele Grüße aus Heidelberg!

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...