Thursday, June 24, 2010

MTSC79, CTD98, MTF WSC Got Candy???

Hello sweet friend!!!

Boy oh boy is it hot and humid down here in Georgia!!!  Summer definitely started around here. We had an heat index of a 110 F today....not sure what to expect for July and August....but I hope it will bring some wonderful, cool showers here and there!?!?!

We've been actually quite busy...we've been moving my oldest daughter upstairs away from the little ones. They always love to mess with Sarah's stuff....what can I say she is the coolest older sister...LOL!!! I hope this move will bring more peace for my sanity around here..LOL..okay at least I'm wishfull thinking :) !!!



I had a chance to play some more with my super sweet PI image called Lollipop Girl from MFT. I used the layout from Mercy's MTSC79 Sketch. These soft colors are from the CTD98 ~ using Blush Blossom, Chocolate Chip and Mellow Moss. I'm also submitting this cutie for the MTF WSC Challenge ~ using Cork or Felt.

The image was inked in Memento Rich Cocoa and colored with these Copic Markers ~ E00, E000, YR01, G24, E47, R30 and Colorless Blender. The Dotted Embossing Folder is from QuicKutz. I added some Mellow Moss Ribbon, a White Felt Flower and a matching Button. At last I added the sentiment with some Chocolate Kaiser Pearls and bedazzled the yummy lollipop with some Dazzling Diamond Glitter!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Have a fabulous evening!!! Hugs ~S~

30 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Totally cute, Silke!! Love her! She is a cutie for sure!

Carol L said...

Adorable! I love how you used the CTD colors!! Love that embossed background too!!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Ach du mein Guete, Silke, Deine Karte ist so super suess!!!Einfach Klasse wie immer ;D!! Ich hoffe Du schwitzt nicht zu sehr! LG, Sabrina

StampOwl said...

super cute Silke!

Danni said...

Oh how soft and pretty! Such an adorable card!

Vicki Burdick said...

Adorable!!!! Love thst felt flower and ribbon and button!!

Amy Kolling said...

Love the polka dot background and your white felt flower! Your little lollipop girl is pretty cute too!

Michelle Woerner said...

ACK! Silke, this is sooo cute! LOVE this little girl and her lolly!! Hey, can I have some of that heat. This weekend will be partly cloudy with a high of 75!! Hugs,

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh SWEET!!

Sylvia said...

Very pretty card!

LeAnne said...

Oh my, good thing that lollipop is only on paper, at the rate your temperature is rising, it would melt otherwise! Stay cool and keep stamping, this is sweet!!!!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

So, so cute. These colors are perfect for that PI image. And is that a double bow I see??? Now that you've mastered that, next up? Triple bows!!

Love your ribbon/flower/button treatment! Great card.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is absolutely too sweet for words Silke!! Love that embossing folder. Wish I would have ordered that one...LOL! Stunning coloring and design!
hugs,
Chris

marilynprestonn said...

Hey, hey, hey....now isn't this one adorable now. Silke, you charmer you! Got to just love this creation my friend.

Oh, just wanted you to know that you can look in your mailbox for me...well not me, but something I sent....lol Wouldn't that be cool, I mean to be sent to you all gift wrapped! LOL

Hugs, Peggyxo

don't mind me, I'm just the nuttiest cardmaker evah!

Wanda Cullen said...

Silke, this is just adorable! Reminds me of one of your sweet girls! Ahhh...the old sibling rivalry dilemma...it can bring on the gray hairs - lol! Hope the room change will help.

Marisa said...

My hair would make the front page news for frizz and poof factor if I had to live in those temps and humidity LOL!

I NEED that new EF!!! Looks fabulous on this card! Love the double bow and flower. Great use of the CTD too :D

Crystal said...

EEEEK girl this soooooo stinkin cute!! I LVOE your colors and that awesome flower and ribbon!!!! Another awesome card gf!! Enjoy your Friday!

Karen McAlpine said...

Too, too cute. Love your color combo. That is a really cool embossing folder!!

Unknown said...

Totally serene card Silke!! LOVE the subtle colours. Viv xxx

Barbara said...

My goodness, Silke! You rocked ALL of these challenges! Your little PI is adorable!

Silli said...

Silke, deine Karte schaut suuuper süß aus..., die Blume sieht klasse aus... Liebe Grüße

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a sweet image,, and I love the flower! That textured bg is fab! Great job, GF!!

Laura Pryor said...

OMG! I just love what you did with this image and layout! FABULOUS use of the challenge colors! Thanks so much for sharing!
~Laura

Mona Pendleton said...

Such an adorable card Silke! That lollipop looks scrumptious & I love your felt flower :)

Denise Marzec said...

Love the soft colors and that felt flower with the grosgrain.

dpkennedy said...

This is so sweet! Love the dot bg! Thanks for playing The Color Throwdown!

Earline said...

What a beautiful card very girly

Tammy Hershberger said...

Silke, this is darling! Such a sweet and simple beauty! Thanks for playing!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super sweet!!!

Julie said...

Fantastic card! Such a sweet image and you did a great job combining challenges!

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...