Tuesday, July 31, 2012

CQC148 Just a Note...

Happy Tuesday!

This is a quick post today...as always it's been a bit crazy here at the Ledlow castle! The girls met their new teachers yesterday...so much excitement. I was totally worn out after we had travel to the Elementary, Middle and High School this year! Sarah, Becca and Miriam are really excited for their first day of school tomorrow...yeah...and so is Jerry and I...LOL!!! 

Here is my take on this weeks Color Q #148....



The image from the Flourishes Summer Blossoms Set. The image itself was inked in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copic Markers.


I combined the Color Q palette with this weeks Retro Sketch #22.....


Hope you like this idea and you get a chance to play along?!? Have a great week and I'll be back on Thursday with a few different cards....see you then!

                                                                  Hugs, ~Silke~

9 comments:

Sasha said...

Gorgeous, Silke...and so beautifully coloured!

wannabcre8tive said...

Very beautiful, your coloring is awesome.

Marisa said...

Gorgeous card, Silke! Love how you used the sketch and the colours. Enjoy the kids being back in school ;) I still have a month to go but we are half way through and enjoying our time together.

Sheri said...

That is just beautiful. So cheery! It is really early for the girls to go back! Happy first day of school!

Danni said...

Beautiful card! Hope your kiddos have a great school year!

Velta said...

Hello my friend!! This is more than stunning! Your colors are perfect for this image! Just had to let you know that I am still following your blog and will continue! You always give me such inspiration! Have a beautiful day Silke !!!

Heather Rogers said...

Just beautiful Silke. I love the pretty orange flowers and embossed CS. :)

Hugs~

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I don't get my stripes embossing folder out enough! Thanks for the lovely reminder! Hope all the girls go well tomorrow! HHS xxx

PatQ's Cards said...

Your card is gorgeous. I love checking your blog to see all your stunning creations. You have such a great talent.

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......