Tuesday, September 4, 2012

CQC153 The Future Belongs....

Happy Tuesday!

Hope you all had a great weekend?!? Ours was relaxing...I had time to stamp, hung out with my hubby and girls....yeah!

Today, I have a new Color Q ~ CQC153 card for you. We have some beautiful colors waiting for you and I hope you have a chance to play along?!?



I decided to use the Deconstructed Sketch # 57 for my layout. My card started out with the Flourishes Classic White CS. Next I added the DP from the My Mind's Eye Sunshine Collection. I also added some *embossing* with the SU Framed Tulips Folder, some *scored lines* along with some *edge distressing*. The sentiment is from the Flourishes Life Lines Set. It was inked in Memento Rich Cocoa and stamped onto the Flourishes Tailor-Made Classic Keyhole Die. The rest of my card was embellished with some Ribbon, a Button with Scrapper's Floss, some Flowers, a Flourished Die, some Kraft Jute and some Kaiser Pearls.

 

Please don't forget to hop on over to the Color Q Blog to see all the ideas the team had as well as all the entries for the week!

Have a fabulous week and I'll be back soon.....

                                                               Hugs, ~Silke~

I'm also submitting this card to some other challenges:

A Blog Named Hero #11 - Who is the boss (embossing)
The Pink Elephant #164 - Using Pattern Paper

16 comments:

Marisa said...

Gasp!! There is distressing on one of your cards!! Looks wonderful and the brown flourish is geat. Love the colour combo - off to play around with it.

Arlene said...

Love the shabby chic look and wonderful colors - the bow wonderful, brightening up the card, while still containing an old world feel.

LeAnne said...

Just gorgeous! That flourish and embossed panel.....oooh lala!

Sheri said...

WOW! Beautiful card. Love those colors. Took my breath away

tracey said...

Beautiful card. I love all those colors together.

Theresa said...

Silke, this is gorgeous! I love the blue paper and the sentiment is just lovely. I love that yellow ribbon. Hope you're doing well.

Tracey McNeely said...

Silke that quote is just fanastic. I love every thing about your card, but that die cut is awesome.

Stacey Schafer said...

Love me some Silke-gorgeousness! thanks for sharing this fabulous card and playing along at The Pink Elephant!

N@ Ali said...

gorgeous ; )

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card as always, Silke, your style is always beautiful! Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Wanda Cullen said...

Gorgeous card, Silke! Love the idea of the sentiment on the keyhole die and turning it into a tag! Doh! Why didn't I think of that?! :-)

Jen Mitchell said...

Gorgeous Silke! I love how you distressed around the embossed layer. I can never get those embossing folders centered perfectly on my cardstock and it's just occurred to me that this is a great way to "correct" that! Thanks for the inspiration!

scrappingnana said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colors, the flourish and the distressing.

Unknown said...

SO gorgeous, Silke! I just love those little roses:) Thanks for popping by my blog and I hope you have an AWESOME weekend! :) *hugs*

Unknown said...

SO gorgeous, Silke! I just love those little roses:) Thanks for popping by my blog and I hope you have an AWESOME weekend! :) *hugs*

cheiron said...

Just fabulous! Love the distressed embossed panel. Thanks for playing along with the "Who's the Boss" challenge over at A Blog Named Hero this week!

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...