Tuesday, December 18, 2012

CQC168 I Love You...

Happy Tuesday!

Hope you are doing well and you are not getting caught up in the Christmas rush??? I think after today it will slow down for us...the girls are having their last school day and we are looking forward to sleeping in the next couple of weeks :) !!! I sooooooo need to clean my stamp room...and hopefully these couple off days will allow me to get do so :) ?!?

I did get a chance to craft this morning and created this card for this weeks Color Q Challenge ~ CQC168.



Here are the awesome colors.... and my layout was inspired by this weeks Retro Sketch #40......



I couldn't resist and created a *I Love You* card....my husbands birthday is coming up soon and I think this one will do the trick :) .

As always please don't forget to swing by the Color Q Blog to see all the fabulous design team ideas along with all the entries for this week.

Have a fabulous week!!! I'll be back on Thursday with a new card...hope to see you then,

                                                                Hugs, ~Silke~

Flourishes Supplies:

14 comments:

Mihaela said...

Adorable card!!!

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely fabulous! Love the doily and the cups of love! The bow is magnificent!

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card,love your work...

Marisa said...

Yummy colours and a great use of the sketch too. Great image and loving that striped bow :)

Meghan said...

Stunning card! Love the coloured cups and the ribbon just makes the whole card zing!

Jen said...

Gorgeous Silke! Enjoy the holiday with your family!

Anita said...

I like this card a lot.

Marybeth said...

Love your stunning bow with the cute teacups… you sure know how to make a statement with your creative cards. I was sad they were out of that gorgeous ribbon on sale the other day. Enjoy sleeping in. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I Love all your cards, so beautiful. What did you use to cut the doily?

Micha said...

Toujours aussi belles ces cartes de fêtes ! J'aime beaucoup la délicatesse et la joie qu'elles dégagent. Bonnes fêtes ! Amitiés.

dpkennedy said...

Very pretty Silke, I love that big fun bow!

Lyndal said...

This is gorgeous Silke - love the doily & your FAB bow :)

Diana Nguyen said...

I love everything about this card - from the big bow to the coffee cups.

Chris said...

what a cute card, it's just adorable. I love cups and these are two of the sweetest I've seen. I love your card.