Tuesday, December 25, 2012

CQC169 Happy Holidays....

Hello and Merry Christmas again!

We had a wonderful Christmas Eve and enjoyed our family and watching our three daughters opening their present. Today we are just taking it easy....how about you???

As promised I'm back with a new project...and this one is for this weeks Color Q ~ CQC169.


Can you tell that I was inspired by the color inspiration photo??? I figured I could make a cute *Gift Cardholder* with the awesome color palette .....


Thank you so much for taking the time to stopping by my blog! We hope you will have a chance to get crafty this week? Please stop by the CQC Blog for all the inspiration and don't forget to link your card/project as well!

Have a wonderful Christmas Day!!! I'll be back soon....

                                                                   Hugs, ~Silke~


Flourishes Supplies plus:
~ SU Holiday Stocking Bigz Die, Silver Pearls, Striped Ribbon, SU Red Button, SU Bermuda Bay  Ink 

7 comments:

Marisa said...

So cute!! Love the snowflakes :) Darling use of the colours. Merry Christmas to you :)

Jan Castle said...

Great project Silke...with your special touch!!! Christmas Blessings as you celebrate with your family.
Paper Hugs,
Jan

Marilyn said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours! :) Your cards are always gorgeous and a joy to look at!

Karen McAlpine said...

Merry Christmas!

TLady said...

Hi Silke!
LOOOOOOOOOOVE your gift card holder!!!!!!!!!!!! (Now why couldn't I have thought of that???? LOL Because, I'm NOT SILKE!!!!!!! :) )
THANKS for joining my blog!!!!!! (I JUST DISCOVERED!!!!!!! ) :)

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Merry Christmas, Silke! Beautiful creation & great challenge colors. Happy 2013 to you & your family!

Heather Rogers said...

This is so stinking cute! Love the stamped background. :)

Hugs~

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...