Saturday, May 18, 2013

Catered Crop Recipe Swap...

Happy Sunday!

Today, I'm showing you a card for the Catered Crop Recipe Swap. The main ingredient is *FABRIC* somewhere on your creation.



I've been wanting to use these awesome Prima Fabric Flowers I've bought from Hobby Lobby for the longest time and for this challenge they finally came in handy :) !!!

For even more ideas...check out this awesome Pinterest Board...


The Design Team is featuring the Quickfire over on the main Catered Crop Blog...so please hop on over there to see all the fabulous creations and entries for this challenge!!!

Have a wonderful Sunday...I'll be back tomorrow with my The Shabby Tea Room creation!!!

                                                                  Hugs, ~Silke~

FLOURISHES SUPPLIES:

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Those flowers are too fun!! Love them :) Great card.

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE this pretty card Silke!! So feminine and the turquoise ribbon is just gorgeous!
(You are getting a lot of spam comments Silke)! xxx

Tricia T said...

What a breathtaking card, Silke!! I love how soft and pretty it is!!

Tricia

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness! This is so frilly, delicate and girly...LOVE IT!

Martha said...

WOW, what a BEAUTIFUL card!
I love the flowers & design.

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...