You'll have the opportunity to WIN OUR ENTIRE JUNE RELEASE just by playing along! For the remainder of this week we will be sharing our newest stamp sets with you! Aren't you excited?! Since Sneak Peek Day 1 overlaps with the Timeless Tuesday Challenge, we have some amazing projects showcasing our newest beautiful floral stamp set by Marcella Hawley today...
This stunning new stamp set features a glorious spray of wildflowers along with some wonderfully heartfelt sentiments. It will be a 'must-have' on your shopping list this week!
For this challenge, create a card or project that moves or opens in a non-traditional manner and please link it to the FTTC224 blog post!!!In other words, create a card that doesn't just open normally. Maybe it has a third panel like a tri-fold card or it has a greeting tag that pops up when you pull a ribbon!
There are lots of fun tutorials you can try out....here are just a few examples of some great card tutorials that will fit perfectly for this week's challenge ~ Center Step Card Circle Side Step Card Concertina Fold Card Criss Cross Card Diamond Fold Card Easel Card Lever Card Pop-Up Stage Card Slider Card.
Today we have both our Flourishes Finest Design Team AND our Friends of Flourishes Team sharing their "Open Sesame" inspirations with you! Take a moment and leave some love on all of our designers blogs.
HERE IS ANOTHER WAY YOU COULD WIN......
You need to find out who today's Mystery Blogger is?!?! Hidden among the Design Team is one Designer who has this set to give away. Comment on the blogs and you could win today's beautiful Picking Wildflowers Set!
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE CHALLENGE RULES!!!
HOW TO PLAY: Everyone can PLAY and anyone can WIN! Here's how you can win…
- Create a new card or paper-crafted project fitting the challenge. Flourishes stamps are not required, but if you've got them, why not use them?
- Why not use Flourishes stamps on your creation?!? You will receive two ballots towards our weekly prize if you use our stamps! Hooray!
- Include a link back to this challenge in your blog post or gallery upload.
- Please clarify in your blog post, how your creation specifically meets our challenge.
- If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, please use the keyword FTTC224.
- One random winner will be picked from all of the entries.
- Deadline to enter is next Monday at 6:00 p.m. EST.