The month of August has rolled in and many of us are beginning to think ahead to Autumn (oh Summer, please stay a little longer!).
That's why FLOURISHES is throwing a fun COLOR CHALLENGE at you that mixes Summer and Autumn colors together and we are challenging you to create something with the potential to WIN our August New Releases!
Here are the colors.....a lovely TEAL, a RICH RUST and a NEUTRAL GRAY. What we love about this challenge is that all of these colors can be found in our Flourishes Color Made Easy Collections....... Emerald Coast, Terra Cotta and either Cool Neutrals
or Tonal Neutrals, isn't that great?
Some of the Flourishes Design Team were blessed to be able to gather together just a few weeks ago in Yellowstone National Park for a wonderful weekend. We realized that there was some beautiful scenery right in front of us that matched the colors of our challenge this month, so we thought we'd show that off to you as well...
Beautifully colored mineral Ink Pots in just the right shades! Now, for some lovely card inspiration with these colors, here's what the Design Team has to show off…
- Simply create a card using these colors in the graphic above
- Entries need to be in by Friday August 16th at 5 PM EST
- Those entries using Flourishes Stamps will be counted twice
- You must link your creation on our FLOURISHES BLOG InLinkz Widget to be counted
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog post or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges. Only those entries that don't combine will be in the running!!!
- If you upload to SCS please use the keyword FLLCAUG13
- We'll announce the winners on Saturday in our Winner's Circle Post here on the blog on Saturday August 17th, so check back then to find out if you are a winner!