Tuesday, March 18, 2014

CQC233, DS142 BLESS YOUR NEST.....

Hello and happy day!

Today I'm back with my newest COLOR Q card.....



Here are this weeks CQC233 colors for you to try along with my take on this weeks Deconstructed Sketch #142....


















Of course you don't want to miss the fabulous ideas from the rest of the team. All you have to do is simply stop by the COLOR Q BLOG to check them out along with this weeks entries!

Have a wonderful day and thank you for taking the time to stopping by! I'll be back on Thursday.....

                                                                Hugs, ~Silke~

SUPPLY LIST:
Stamp Set: PTI - Bird Watch  

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers - R05, YR12, G09, G24, G82, YG11, C0, C1, C3, C5
Paper: Classic White, left over SU & MME DP
Others: Spellbinder Circle Dies, SU Oval Punch, Scor-Buddy, PTI Berry Melon Ribbon and Silver Pearls

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make the most beautiful cards, I love to check your blog every day to see what you have created. Thanks

Mary L Schreiber

Marisa said...

This is fabulous, Silke! Love how you used the sketch and the colours.

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card Silke! I love the trio of birdhouses and the sweet sentiment!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Sweet card Silke! Love the design...

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...