Tuesday, December 2, 2014

CQC270 CHECK IT OUT....

Happy Tuesday!

It's COLOR Q time, but unfortunately I don't have a card for you all. Toooooooo much going on right now plus I've been fighting this stupid upper respiratory cold that has traveled into my lungs...thank goodness I have a doctors appointment this morning!

 I still wanted to make sure that you know about the newest CQC270 palette......


Hope you have a chance to play along?!? For more inspiration please check out all of the beautiful samples the team has crafted for you over on the COLOR Q BLOG!!!

Wishing you a wonderful day.....see you soon!!!

                                                         Hugs, ~Silke~

No comments:

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......