Tuesday, February 10, 2015

CQC279 HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY....

Hello and happy Tuesday!

Hope you all had a great weekend? Mine was awesome...Rebecca's volleyball team won their first *GOLD* medal...we are so proud of this team!!! Hope there are more to come ;) ?!?

Anyway, I'm stopping by with this weeks COLOR Q.....



I was so excited about the *Newsprint* on the inspiration photo below, since I've bought the PTI - Newsprint BG Stamp over a year ago and I've finally had a chance to ink it up for this card....yeah!!!

Here is this weeks CQC279 color palette.....


Please don't forget to swing by the COLOR Q BLOG to view the entire teams take on the colors and this weeks entries as well!!! Wishing you a great day...until later,

                                                                Hugs, ~Silke~

Stamps: PTI - Newsprint BG and  PTI - Birthday Classics: February plus Flourishes retired sentiment 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: White CS, SU Real Red, Black CS
Others: Doily, PTI - Linen & Canvas Impression Plate, SU Heart Dies, SU Happy Heart EF, Silver Pearls, PTI Black Button, and White Scrapper's Floss

6 comments:

kacee said...

Wow I don't remember that newsprint set, your card is lovely. I like the combination of black and red. Nice job!

Maria said...

So very pretty! Love the embossed red heart, doily, and the newsprint...well done!:-)

Birgit said...

Gorgeous! All your elements have been put together perfectly.

JoAnn said...

This is beautiful. Love all the elements and layers.
Congrats to Rebecca and the team on the "Gold Medal".
I have 2 granddaughters that play on volleball teams also.

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Silke...I really love the texture on your heart and great newspaper you have and the add of the doily add the elegance on your card..love that shiny dots too...really Striking card...stunning made Silke...

I just play again at colour Q and now visiting the fab cards from the DT Member.. if you have 2-3 minutes would be happy to have your visit on my blog...my card is #48 to make you easy to find where is my entry to the challenge...thanks before..hugs, Monika

Becky said...

Beautiful Valentines card Silke. Your cards are always so simple but look so elegant!

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...