Wednesday, October 28, 2015

PTI Halloween Treat Bags...

Hello and happy Hump Day!

I've been a busy crafter last night...finishing off my projects for the upcoming ODBD November Release and making those cute Halloween Treat Bags below for Miriam's class....


For this project I used the PTI Halloween Pin-Up Kit, some treat bags I bought at Michael's and some Orange Scrapper's Floss..voila!

Wishing you a fabulous day!

                                                              Hugs, ~Silke~

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Oh, Silke--these are amazing and I'm sure they will be the hit of the class.

Lisa Elton said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......