Sunday, November 1, 2015

MORE ODBD NOVEMBER RELEASE IDEAS....

Hello again!

I hope you did not miss the kick off to the ODBD November Release this morning??? This is my second post for ODBD...and you can find my first one HERE!




Here are the products I've used for my cards.....





ALSO ADDED SOME MORE ODBD PRODUCTS....











Okay...I have one more round of project to show you...hope you come back around 3:00 pm to check them out?!? 

Don't forget THREE PEOPLE can win a $25 GIFT CERTIFICATE by simply hopping along!!! All the details can be found over on the ODBD NOVEMBER RELEASE blog post...HERE!!! 

                                                                       SEE YOU SOON!

No comments:

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......