Tuesday, November 1, 2016

CQC366 GIVING THANKS...

Hello and happy 1st of November!

I have been a bit busy lately, but happy to report that I'm back to stamping this week. Today, I'm showing off my card for the new COLOUR Q.....



Here are this weeks CQC366 colors....


Hope you have a chance to play along??? Please don't forget to swing by the COLOUR Q BLOG to view all of this weeks cards!!! Happy stamping!!!

                                                                         Hugs, ~Silke~

Stamps: PTI - Bloomin' Cute and Giving Thanks Mini Set
Ink: SU Really Rust, Bermuda Bay, Indigo Island and Hello Honey
Paper: White CS

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful use of this week's colors Silke, this is fantastic!!

Joyce said...

OH, now this is classic Silke. Just gorgeous, and welcome back. I've missed your creativity and beautiful designs.

Jen Mitchell said...

Love this floral cluster. You are so good at arranging flower images this way!

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...