Friday, January 25, 2019

SIMON SAYS - HAVE A HEART

Happy Friday!

Today, I have a card for the SIMON SAYS - HAVE A HEART - WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE ....




Unfortunately,  I don't own a "Heart" image or set from Simon Says, so I used the an older PTI - Happy Hearts Set. The sentiment is from the PTI - You are loved Mini Set, (it's no longer available). I used several different red hues for the hearts and finished it off with some Ice Crystal Sequins.

Wishing you a fabulous weekend!


                                                                         Hugs, ~Silke~

4 comments:

Sheri said...

This is beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

What a delightful card Silke!

Clipping Path said...

Nice article as well as whole site.Thanks for sharing.

JanetB said...

Very pretty card!

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...