Wednesday, February 13, 2019

PTI - BIRTHDAY CARD

Happy Wednesday!

I was in need of a birthday card...





My card is featuring the PTI - Birthday Balloons Set and the matching PTI - Birthday Strings Mini Set. The vibrant colors are - Hibiscus Burst, Bright Buttercup, and Hawaiian Shore along with Raspberry Fizz,  Summer Sunrise and Tropical Teal. For the backround framing I used the Bright Buttercup CS. At last I added the "stamped stars" with the same main colors and added some Gold Sequins.

Wishing you a fabulous day!

                                                                        Hugs, ~Silke~

1 comment:

Traci M said...

I love this design and such pretty colors, Silke!!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......