Sunday, September 1, 2019

CASE THIS SKETCH #337 - COZY CUP

Happy Sunday and hello September!

I'm playing along at the Case this Sketch #337.....




Here is the Sketch...


The Cozy Cup Set from "The Greetery" was still on my mind and on my desk...so I inked it back up.

The background was embossed. The Design Paper had these cute little stars on it and I thought it almost looks like a placemat. The sentiment is from a different set and I finished the card off with some Gingham Ribbon.

Wishing you a great day and I'll see you soon!!! ~SL~

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This looks like a winner to me, very pretty Silke!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......