Thursday, May 20, 2021

INSPIRED BY #IB175 - HELLO BABY FLOWERS

Hello and happy day!

We are back with a sweet Inspired by Challenge theme....




 

I was inspired by the colors, the circle flower blanket and the big sentiment.

I just love using my Painted Petals Turnabout Toolkit from Concord & 9th. It's super versatile and it's perfect for this weeks challenge. I started out by scoring my card base. For my flower colors I used SU - Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette and Cool Caribbean plus PTI - Green Parakeet. The big "Hello" and "friend" sentiment are also from the Turnabout Toolkit. At last I added a few Silver Pearls...voila!

Hope you'll have a chance to play along? Thank you for stopping by! ~SL~

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Those simple scored lines behind your lovely focal speak volumes! This is marvelous, Silke!

I Card Everyone said...

Love your turnabout blooms, Silke - the colors, and those sweet little silver beads turned my head, too! Hello, beautiful card!
=]

Danni Reid said...

My goodness this is so soft and beautiful Silke, inspiring, and perfect!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB286 WELLIES

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new Inspired By Challenge .... Here is this weeks #IB286 inspiration photo and sketch ... My card was in...