Thursday, June 3, 2021

INSPIRED BY #IB177 - SHRED THE CAKE

Happy Day!

It's Thursday again and we are bringing you a new Inspired By Challenge.....




Here is this weeks #IB177 inspiration photo.....

                                

My inspiration came from the stripes and the colors.

I have to admit...I'm always struggling when it comes to "masculine" cards...I'm more of a "girly girl" stamper  :)  !!!  With that said..I had to put my thinking hat on and just ran with a "clean stripe" look.

I picked card stock colors that are featured in the inspiration photo...and cut them in to various sizes. After adhering them I added the circle die cut along with the "thank you"die and "love" sentiment from the Concord & 9th - Painted Petals Turnabout Toolkit

Hope you'll have chance to play along?!? ~SL~

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Fabulous, Silke!
=]

Cindy Beach said...

Clean, classic and bold! I love how this could be for any gender. You sure captured the feel and colors with those stripes. Great design, Silke!

Lisa Elton said...

I see no signs of a struggle, Silke it's fantastic! So clean!

Danni Reid said...

You would NEVER know you “struggle”, this is incredible!

LeAnne said...

I LOVE everything about this, Silke...perfectly CAS and bold! The colors in your stripes are perfect!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......