Thursday, June 24, 2021

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE #TTTC119 - MISS YOU

Hello everyone!

Team O is in charge of this weeks Tic Tac Toe Challenge....



Here is this weeks #TTTC119 board....

I decided to used the left column down - BEACH, BLUE AND WATERCOLOR.

My main image is from the Divinity Designs LLC - Mighty Sea Set. I simply watercolored the sky and added some Glitter. Next I used the Label 18 Spellbinder Die to cut the main image out. The sentiment is from the PTI - Missing You Mini Set. At last I added the fun big SU Ribbon and a Button...voila!

Hope we have inspired you to play along??? Wishing you a great day! ~SL~ 

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I can just hear those waves crashing, Silke! This is pretty!

Stef Perry said...

What a beautiful scene and wonderful design with that gorgeous bow! Love this!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......