Thursday, October 28, 2021

INSPIRED BY - #IB193C 'TIS THE SEASON FOR FRIENDS

Happy Thursday! 

I'm enjoying crafting Christmas cards...here is one for this weeks Inspired By - #IB193C ....



Here is the fun inspiration photo - #IB193C ...


My inspiration came from the Christmas light string, the presents, and the colors.

For my card I used the super cute newly released Ellen Hutson - All Wrapped Up Set. Isn't it just the cutest??? I simply colored it with Copic Markers and voila..it's done! 

Now it's time for you to get crafty...don't forget to check out the other inspiration photo we offer along with a sketch. Swing by the Inspired By Blog to view all the details!!! 

Wishing you a fabulous day and if you like come back at this afternoon for a new card post. ~SL~

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

That image has everything to love about it! But your big gingham bow always sets your darling cards apart, Silke! So precious!
=]

Danni Reid said...

You make every image perfect Silke, the coloring is fantastic and your design is always perfect!

Cindy Beach said...

HA, I just noticed the star tree topper! You took an adorable image and I love the way you made it your own, Silke! The papers and checkered bow are fabulous, and the details added to the packages too. Sweetness perfected.

Laurel said...

Adorable!

Lisa Elton said...

YES, it's just the cutest! The polka dots peeking out and that sweet gingham bow just add to that cuteness too!

LeAnne said...

LOL, I love this image...what a cutie! Your coloring is perfect, and the shading around the outside makes it stand out even more! LOVE the bow too!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB287 MOM CHARCUTERIE

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new INSPIRED BY ... Here is this weeks #IB287 inspiration photo and sketch ... I was inspired by the &qu...