Thursday, November 25, 2021

INSPIRED BY - #IB197 MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope you will spend your day with friends and family? 

Not to mention all the yummy food and football :) ....just in case you have time to craft....come and join us for the newest Inspired By Challenge!


Here is this weeks #IB197 inspiration photo...

                                

I was inspired by the bouquet, and the red, blue yellow colors.

Even though I didn't opt for flowers I pulled out the Winterberry Bouquet Set from The Greetery along with the matching dies. I decided to go for a CAS look...since I was in a time crunch.

If you like, swing by later in the afternoon and check out my second project :) !!!

Wishing you a blessed day with lots of laughter and wonderful memories for years to come! ~SL~

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Silke, I'd take these lovely Winterberries over blooms any. day!
Happy leftovers day! Hope you had such a wonderful Thanksgiving!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness gracious, Silke!! This is incredibly beautiful!!

Danni Reid said...

GORGEOUS!!!

LeAnne said...

Love the way you interpreted this photo as well as the colors...it has such a warm vintage feel to it! Hope you had a marvelous Thanksgiving!

Cindy Beach said...

This lovely image is sitting on my desk. LOVE the colors you used, Silke, your card is Stunning! I love the aqua, the inked edge, and the pearls add such elegance.

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......