Thursday, February 3, 2022

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - TTTC147 THANK YOU

Happy Thursday! 

January flew by way tooooooo fast! I'm trying to declutter my house and I realized, we have way toooooo much stuff! 

With that being said, I did not invest much time into card making, but managed to make a card for this weeks Tic Tac Toe Challenge - TTTC147....

Here is this weeks TTTC147 board....


I chose to use the left bottom diagonal  - FLOWERS, PURPLE OR PINK AND CAS - column. 

My CAS card features the PTI - Floral Sketches Set and Simon Says - Even More Spring Flowers Set. The sentiments are from the Opposites Attract Set along with the Opposites Attract Dies and Opposite Attract Script DieFor my "purple" colors I chose - SU Lavender Lace and The Stamp Market Lilac.  

Now it's your turn...have fun crafting!!! ~S~

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Beautiful! Love the purple. What are you decluttering? Big job!! Did you get the ice they predicted?

Lisa Elton said...

As the winter storm outside snows and blows, you have me longing for warm sunny days with those lovely purple blooms! Wonderful card, Silke!

Stef Perry said...

I love purple and combined with those pretty blooms, makes one beautiful card Sike! I hope your decluttering is going well, too.

Vicky Hayes said...

This is so pretty Silke! I love the outline flowers stamped onto the solid purple ones and the sentiment is perfect. I’m guessing you’re not decluttering your crafty stash... that just wouldn’t be possible right?! Vicky x

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......