Thursday, March 17, 2022

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - TTTC153 HAPPY EASTER

Hello and happy Thursday!

I'm hosting this weeks Tic Tac Toe Challenge - TTTC153.....yeah! Hope you'll come out and play along?!?



Here is this weeks board....


For my card I chose the last column down - GREEN, EASTER BUNNY AND FLOWERS.

My card is pretty straight forward...I decided to dig out an older PTI set called Bunny Blessings along with the matching dies. The Garden Garland Die is also from PTI. To finish the card off I added the sentiment and some Silver Halfback Pearls

Looking forward to seeing everyone's ideas. Happy crafting! ~SL~

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is a whole lot of sweet, Silke and so cute!

ElizStewart said...

Silke... fabulously sweet card!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......