Thursday, June 23, 2022

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - TTTC167 FROM ALL OF US...

Howdy friends!

Hope you are enjoying your summer so far? 

Today, I'm stopping by with a new card for this weeks Tic Tac Toe Challenge - TTTC167....





Here is this weeks TTTC167 board....


I chose the first column down - COLORING, FLOWERS AND METALLIC.

I knew I had to dig out my amazing Spellbinder - Magnolia Blooms Etched Dies. I decided to ink blend the center of the flowers with SU - Pretty in Pink. Next I used various Copic Markers to add some shading. The Gold Foil CS is from Taylor Expressions. The second card stock base was splashed with some Gold and Black Zig Kuretake Gansai Colors. At last, I finished my card off with a bigger sentiment and some Gold Pearls on the sides...voila.

As always, we hope you'll have a chance to join us this week? Please make sure to check out all the other cards over on the Tic Tac Toe Challenge Blog! ~SL~

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is a new favorite, Silke!! Wow, what a gorgeous card!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. This is one of my favorite sets. Love the gold and soft pinks. TFS

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......