Thursday, September 22, 2022

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB204 WISH BIG

Happy Thursday!

We have a new challenge over at the Inspired By Blog....hope you'll have a chance to play long?!?




Here is this weeks #IB204 inspiration photo....


And a sketch for you to try....


My card was inspired by the colors and the sketch. 

I pulled out my Altenew Bundle Set - Beautiful Day. I love this set...and I really need to use it more often. I used some "light wood" looking DP and placed all the die cut pieces in the center. Some of the pieces where heat embossed on Vellum. Next I heat embossed the sentiment on the Black CS and added some smaller Silver Pearls on each side.

Now it's your turn to get inspired. Please make sure to check out all the details over on the Inspiration By Blog. Wishing you a fabulous day! ~SL~

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is GORGEOUS.

Lisa Elton said...

Beautifully done, Silke! The vellum leaves are a wonderful touch!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......