Thursday, September 1, 2022

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - TTTC177 GET WELL SOON

Happy 1st of September!!!

Can't believe it, but here we are....my girls are finally back in school - Miriam is a HS Senior and Rebecca is a College Senior this year! We have a few more month and then both of my girls are starting a new life away from home....can't even fathom this thought yet!

Anyways, I finally had a chance to sit down and craft a card again...this on is for this weeks Tic Tac Toe Challenge - TTTC177....



Here is this weeks TTTC177 board....


I chose the center column down - RED, LEAVES/TREE AND CAS.

After straightening out my messy craft room I came across one of my all time favorite Stampin' Up Set called "Branch Out"...I knew it would be perfect for this challenge today!!! For the "red" element I used PTI - Pure Poppy and Scarlet Jewel. I've kept my card clean and simple as required and added the "Get Well Soon" sentiment right below.

Please make sure to swing by the TTTC Blog to check out all of the Design Team creations as well as all of this weeks entries!!! Wishing you a fabulous new start into September! ~SL~

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty little tree! This is charming, Silke. I hope both of your girls have a great year!

baileyrosy.com said...

What a fabulous card your tree is just amazing beautifully CAS but also very dynamic. It's a bitter sweet time when he kids are getting ready to leave the nest the only consolation for me was finally getting my own craftroom.

Marie

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB287 MOM CHARCUTERIE

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new INSPIRED BY ... Here is this weeks #IB287 inspiration photo and sketch ... I was inspired by the &qu...