Thursday, November 3, 2022

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB210 MERRY CHRISTMAS

Happy Thursday!

It's time for a brand new Inspired By Challenge....



Here is this weeks inspiration photo #IB210 and a sketch for you to try...


My inspiration came from the Pinecones.

I grabbed my new Pretty Pink Posh - Layered Winter Foliage Stencils. Next, I added the Poinsettias from PTI -Tag Creations: Modern Gift Dies, and added the sentiment from The Greetery - Arched Holiday Set along with the matching dies. I finished it all off by adding some Gold Pearls in the center of the Poinsettias.

Please swing by the INSPIRED BY BLOG to check out the entire team and this weeks entries as well!

Wishing you a fabulous day! ~SL~

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is beautiful Silke!

Sheri said...

So pretty! I love the stencils! It is on my list! Hope you have been well

Laurel said...

This is beautiful!

Julia Aston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julia Aston said...

What a beautiful stenciled background for your pretty popped up poinsettias! xx

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB289 FLORALS

Happy Thursday! Stopping by with a card for the new Inspired By .... Here is this weeks  #IB289 inspiration photo and a sketch .... I was in...