Thursday, March 2, 2023

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB227 GILDED LEAVES

Happy March! Welcome to another week of Inspired By.

Today is the National Old Stuff Day....we challenge you to use at least one item that is older than a year...we are pretty sure you will have something in your stash?!? 

Here is my take on it....



This weeks inspiration photo #IB227 with a sketch for you to try....



I was inspired by the leaves and the gold touch. 

My old stuff item is the stamp set called Palm Prints from PTI...released in January 2017. I also used a retired "Thank You Die" from The Stamp Market (not on their website anymore).

My card came together very quickly...after I stamped the leaves in various green colors on my card stock I added the gold sentiment die in the center and placed some gold sequins on top and below..voila. 

Now start digging out those long forgotten items in your procession!!! Please stop by the INSPIRED BLOG for all the details and all of the creations! Have fun stampin' !!! ~SL~

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love this Silke!

Lisa Elton said...

I like all of the leaves scattered about, this is lovely!

Laurel said...

It’s perfect!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......