Thursday, March 9, 2023

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB228 BIRTHDAY BOUQUETS

Hello and happy Thursday!

Are you ready for nice warm weather??? I'm so ready! It's been in the 80's here already a few times and some of my spring flowers have bloomed ....makes me so happy! 

We also have the perfect Inspired By Challenge for you this week...especially if you are in the mood of inking up some flowers.... 



Here is the #IB228 inspiration photo along with a sketch for you to try....


I was simply inspired by the flower bouquet.

I remembered I bought the It's a Wrap Mini Posy Pocket Die from The Greetery last year and thought it was perfect for this challenge :) !!! The bouquet was filled with flowers from the BotaniCuts Bluebells Dies and flowers from the BotaniCuts Wildflower Mix Dies. The sentiment is from a retired Flourishes Set.

Now it's time to dig out all your flower stamps and/or dies to play along! Please stop by the INSPIRED BY BLOG for all the details! Wishing you a wonderful upcoming Spring Break! ~SL~

4 comments:

Sheri said...

So pretty! We have had decent weather although today it is snowy. A light snow that is only sticking on the grass so that's ok. I am more than ready for the 80's and flowers!

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty little bouquet, Silke! Darling card!

~amy~ said...

Perfect Silke!

Sandy said...

So pretty I love The Greetery stamps and dies.

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......