Thursday, May 18, 2023

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB238 HELLO YELLOW

Happy Thursday!

Today is a happy, shiny day! 

We have a new Inspired By Challenge - #IB238 ready for you....



Here is the #IB238 inspiration photo along with a fun sketch for you to try...

                            

                           

My inspiration came from the colors.

I bought the beautiful Never Stop Dreaming Project Kit from Altenew last year and decided to finalllllly ink it up! Not sure what took me so long..., but today is the day..LOL!!! I'm loving all this bright yellow with this set. I simply blended various yellow colors on the main image and added a stripe of yellow DP....voila! The sentiment is from the same set.

Are you ready to put some happy bright colors in your life today? Come and join us for this fun challenge! Please stop by the INSPIRED BLOG for all the details and catch the fab cards the rest of the team has made!

Wishing you a fabulous day and I'll have another card going live this afternoon :) !!! ~SL~

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

I love those yellow blooms and your design Silke!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card with those pretty yellow blooms.

Lisa Elton said...

So sunny and happy! Love this!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB289 FLORALS

Happy Thursday! Stopping by with a card for the new Inspired By .... Here is this weeks  #IB289 inspiration photo and a sketch .... I was in...