Thursday, November 2, 2023

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC233 CHRISTMAS CHEER

Hello again.

I'm excited to be hosting this weeks Tic Tac Toe Challenge ....



Here is the inspiration board #TTTC233 I created for you all.....



I chose the first row diagonal - ORNAMENTS, SPARKLES AND PAPER TEARING.

I grabbed the retired PTI - Wet Paint Holiday Tags & Star Scribbles Sets. I tore the Silver Glitter Paper. Next I added some Silver Cord and Silver Pearls.

Now it's your turn...pull out those beautiful Christmas Set's of yours and play along! Please stop by the TTTC BLOG for all the details!!! Wishing you a fabulous crafty day! ~SL~

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

The little bit of sparkle is terrific! This is a fun card!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB289 FLORALS

Happy Thursday! Stopping by with a card for the new Inspired By .... Here is this weeks  #IB289 inspiration photo and a sketch .... I was in...