Thursday, January 11, 2024

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB271 MITTENS

Happy New Year!!!

I hope you all had a good start into 2024? Ours was very relaxing.  

I'm trying to get back in to the groove...it's really hard after the holidays! I finally had a chance to craft  yesterday and I'm stopping by with my new card for this weeks Inspired By Challenge....



Here is the newest #IB271 inspiration photo and sketch.....



My card was inspired by the mittens and the colors!

For this card I pulled out the super cute Layered Mittens Stencil from Pretty Pink Posh. I simply blended the colors, added a sentiment and some sequins..voila!

Hope you will have a chance to play along? Please stop by the INSPIRED BLOG for all the details!
Wishing you a fabulous day! ~SL~

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

What wonderful stencilwork!

Sheri said...

What a cute card! Love the mittens

Lisa Elton said...

This is an adorable card! Happy New Year, Silke!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB287 MOM CHARCUTERIE

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new INSPIRED BY ... Here is this weeks #IB287 inspiration photo and sketch ... I was inspired by the &qu...