Thursday, January 25, 2024

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB273 XOXO

Happy Thursday!

I'm back with a new Inspired By card....






I was inspired by the colors and the XOXO theme.

My card started out with the Kraft CS and a heart embossed layer. Next I added some fun Design Paper, the shiny XOXO & Heart Die (Reverse Confetti), the Valentine sentiment (The Greetery) and finished it off with some Red Gems.

Now it's your turn! Please stop by the INSPIRED BY BLOG for all the details! Wishing you a fabulous day! ~SL~

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

so pretty Silke!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute Valentine, Silke!

wienerhoneymooners said...

FABULOUS inspiration, glad I was able to join in this week

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB287 MOM CHARCUTERIE

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new INSPIRED BY ... Here is this weeks #IB287 inspiration photo and sketch ... I was inspired by the &qu...