Thursday, March 14, 2024

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC243 BUNNY KISSES

Hello again!

I'm back with another card...



I'm excited to be hosting this weeks Tic Tac Toe Challenge - #TTTC243. Here is the inspiration board for you to play with...


My card is featuring the first row down - EASTER EGGS, PASTEL COLORS AND GRASS.

I must admit...this card is not what I originally envisioned..ha,ha,ha....but it is what it is. I decided to pull out the cute Bunny Kisses Die and the Tear Strip Tags: Spring Set - The Greetery.

Hope you'll have a chance to play along?!? Please stop by the TTTC BLOG for all the details. Wishing you a wonderful crafty day! ~SL~

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

What a sweet bunny! This is an adorable card, Silke!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB286 WELLIES

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new Inspired By Challenge .... Here is this weeks #IB286 inspiration photo and sketch ... My card was in...