Thursday, April 18, 2024

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday!

I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card....



This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun.....


I was inspired by the fun colors and the sketch.

My card came together fairly quickly. I decided to grab my Pretty Pink Posh - Circle Stencil to replicate the sketch. Next I took an older Butterfly Punch and randomly added them to the circles. At last I glamorized the center of the butterflies with some Silver Mini Pearls and added the sentiment.

Hope you will give this fun combo a try. You can find all the details on how to play along over on the INSPIRED BY BLOG. Wishing you a crafty day!!! ~SL~

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute mix of patterns! This is oodels of fun, Silke!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB286 WELLIES

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new Inspired By Challenge .... Here is this weeks #IB286 inspiration photo and sketch ... My card was in...