Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Miriam's 3rd Birthday



Here is my "Birthday Girl"....

I can't believe she is 3 yrs already - I still feel like I just gave birth to her!!!

Anyway, we had a wonderful party for her this morning - she said "this was the best birthday party ever!!!" I thought that was so sweet.

Well I'm all partied out that's for sure!!! I need some "me" time now that's why I'm catching up with all my e-mail's and SCS card searches...

I'll even try to make a new card later....Hope you will enjoy my Mimi's
Birthday picture??? TFL

1 comment:

Julie_3 said...

What a cutie!! Wonder where she got the jewels?? *LOL*

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...