Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sweet little one



I had made this card the other day for Sharon's challenge, but did not have a chance to post it, since my old camera did give up on me.....

Yes - "she" finally got replaced!!!

My husband was so nice to buy this new camera for me - what would I do with out this man - he is the best!!!

I embossed the 3x3 card with the new "Dots" template from SU. I bought the Ribbon at Target in the Dollar section this Spring....and the sentiment is from the set called
"Holiday & Wishes".

I'll be working on my blog candy next...so check back soon!!!

2 comments:

Julie_3 said...

I love this cute lil card. It's so sweet........

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This card is so, so adorable!!! So glad I spotted it!!! Way, way cute!!!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......