Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Love that Chick




This "Chick" is growing on me!!! It's just too darn cute!!!

I had to use it again for today's Color Challenge #152 - which is Ballet Blue, Real Red and Apricot Appeal.

These colors are again - just beautiful!!!

I started with Ballet Blue as my base color. Then I stamped the "Chick" with Black Stazon on Whisper White twice and layered the second part on top of the first on with Stampin Dimensionals. I also stamped the "Chick" on Real Red Prints Pack DSP - then I cut that the "egg" part out and adhered it to the image.

I watercolored the inside of the "Chick" with Apricot Appeal.

The whole image was layered on Real Red and on Apricot Appeal Cardstock. Then I pierced around the AA CS.

The "Happy Easter" sentiment is from a $1 Set I bought at A.C. Moore and I placed it on a square Copper Label Holder and attached it to the new Real Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon.

No comments:

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB286 WELLIES

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new Inspired By Challenge .... Here is this weeks #IB286 inspiration photo and sketch ... My card was in...