Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Glorious Gift



While I'm waiting for my clothes to get dry -I had time to make another card....

Plus the colors for today's challenge and the beautiful weather down here in GA are getting me into "Spring Fever"!!!

The "Glorious Gift" Set was one of my favorites last Spring and since Easter is right around the corner I thought this would be a great choice to make another "Easter" card - actually I'm trying to break free from that darn cute "Chicken"!!!

This time I used Real Red for my base color. The sentiment was stamped with Ballet Blue on Whisper White Cardstock then I crumble it all up and straighted it up again to layer it onto an Apricot Appeal CS.

The flowers were stamped in the same colors as the Cardstock. Then I cut them out and raised with them with Dimensionals plus I added small red Rhinestones from SU on each smaller flower.....Thanks for stopping by again!!!

No comments:

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......