Sunday, April 27, 2008

Look at this!!!



Do you recall this card???

This gorgeous card was mailed to me by my blogger friend Jessica Rone and best known as aka "Can you say addicted to stamps???"

Jessica made this beauty last Sunday when I was the "Featured Stamper".

I love the wonderful colors she has used and I know she had fun using the Jumbo Eyelets with the Rhinestone Brads - LOL!!!

Jessica you are just too sweet and I'm so happy to call you my blogger friend and now we are new "Swap Girls" too!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card. Love the colours and the elegant look.
Brenda M

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......