Friday, May 16, 2008

LSC168 Becca









Next Thursday is my middle daughter's 7th Birthday....and he has been planning everything for months....LOL!!!! I remember when I was little - I used to do the same thing - well I think we all did - right???

When I saw today's Limited Supply Challenge I thought I could make her a personalized Birthday card.
Unfortunately her name is kinda long and I didn't feel like making a long card so I cut it short for *Becca* that's what we call her most of the time or we call her *Bextar* if she is not nice - LOL!!!

Rebecca's favorite color is pink and she is my *DRAMA* Queen - that's were the black Ribbon and CS comes in.....I think the row of Silver Brads finish the card off nicely?!?!
The Stamp Set I have used is the "Jumbo Outline Alphabet" and it was inked in Basic Black and I have colored the inside with a Blender Pen using Pretty in Pink Ink.

Hope you like it and I'll let you know what my *Becca* thought of her card soon!!!


TGIF and ~TFL~

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card! Just had to share -- my middle child is named Rebecca, we call her Becca, and she is 7 1/2. Small world...oh, yes, and her favorite colors are pink & brown, just like her mom. Great blog! Thanks ~ Melissa from ND

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is completely adorable, she will love it!! I love that row of brads, totally reminds me of me!!hehe

Giovana said...

Woww Silke, my DD name is Rebecca too, and her favorite color is pink, she loves drama and she says she is a Princess!!! I wonder if that applies in all Beccas, LOL

I am pretty sure she will love mommy's card.

Have a blessed day.
Giovana

LeAnne said...

Great card---I have been eying that alphabet, maybe I'll get it too with my SAB rewards....still deciding.
Thanks for the link to the brad & eyelet place, I will be sure to check it out.
LeAnne

Jackie Pedro said...

Another great card, Silke!! I'm sure your daughter will love it!! Love the row of brads at the bottom...

Have a great weekend!!

Jennifer Buck said...

This is beautiful! Happy birthday to Becca! TFS hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome card! She'll love it!!

{waving to you from the beach}

Carolina said...

Oh what a great card and for the challenge - I'm sure your daughter will love it and treasure it for years to come!

Nancy Riley said...

Happy 7th Birthday to Rebecca! Silke, this card is PERFECT! So stylish!

Janine said...

Very nice card.. She is sure to love it!

Stephanie said...

just darling...i absolutely love the look of all the brads! i've always wondered what that would look like.

Anonymous said...

This is such a wonderful card, Silke! The black ribbon against the pink is so striking and I love that row of brads.

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......