Monday, August 4, 2008

Brilliante Blog Award

Hey you all!!

I'm so flattered that so many of you have thought of me when you gave out this *Brilliante Weblog* - Thanks guys!!!

All these talented ladies below have nominated me for this Award and please take a minute to stop by their blogs to check them out!!!

Toni Santanello - I'll Be Stamped

Jackie Pedro - The Scalloped Edge

Denise Bernardoni - Luv to be by the Sea

Kim - Basement Stamper

Kendra - The Dog Ate My Stamps


The rules for this award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominate!!!

Here are my seven picks - You all rock and deserve this Award!!!

Chat - My, My Stamps and I

Mary Fish - Stampin' Pretty

Renee Van Stralen - Stampin For Sanity

Julia - Addicted to Paper

Janette - Stampin with Style

Judy - Joy in a JAR

Pam Varnell - The Stamping Addict

Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Janette said...

Silke- thank you so much for this award!! I am so honored that you picked me and I did not even know you visit my blog. You really brightened my day.

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...