Friday, November 30, 2012

Flourishes FREE FOR ALL...Silver or Gold!!!

Happy TGIF!!!

It's been a long weekend..and I'm ready for my weekend :) !!! In all the craziness I have managed to craft a card for today's Flourishes FREE FOR ALL..as always the Senior Design Team is showing of their favorite Flourishes Sets and goodies!!! You can find my Flourishes supply list & links on the bottom of this post!




I also decided to combine this card with the Catered Crop Recipe Swap Challenges....which is to create a card/project using *SILVER OR GOLD*...you can find all the details over on the Catered Crop Blog. For more inspiration check out this Pinterest board....



The layout of my card was inspired by the Retro Sketch #39....


Don't forget to hop over to the rest of the Flourishes Senior Design Team to see what they have created for you today.....

Don't forget the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday ~ FTTC197 is hosting a Gold or Silver Challenge theme too!!! Have a fabulous weekend...I'll be back tomorrow with another Flourishes Holiday Card....see ya then,

                                                                Hugs, ~Silke~    

Flourishes supplies:

3 comments:

Linda McClain said...

Oh Silke . . . it's so stunning. Absolutely gorgeous! Can you put this under my tree for me? ;-)

Tammy Hershberger said...

This is pretty enough to be framed, Silke! Absolutely gorgeous!

Wendy Coffman said...

Oh so pretty! Love those flowers!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......